Perform Nutrition has sports nutrition locations in Orange County CA. In addition, our software and mobile app allows us to work with clients and teams worldwide. Since starting in sports nutrition, we have coached over 1,000 active gym-goers, thousands of youth athletes and families, hundreds of college athletes and lots of pro athletes in their sports to optimize health and performance.
Are you our next success story?
See Our Popular E-Books
Fueling Your Athlete
– Are You Feeding Your Child Properly as an Athlete?
– *Do you want your kids to feel and play their best?
– Do you know how to feed your kids balanced nutrition?
– Is it difficult to help your kids eat healthy on a busy schedule?
– Do you have a family history of obesity, diabetes, heart disease, or chronic fatigue?
– Do you want to give your kids the nutritional foundation that will help stay healthy for the rest of their lives?
Fueling Your ELITE Athlete
Unlimited access to NEW “How to Feed Your Kid Athlete” Digital Coaching Series (comes with everything listed above)
– 60 Minute Assessment
– 60 Minute Customized Program Presentation
– Two 45 Minute Coaching Follow Ups, Weeks 2 + 4
– 90 days access to the Perform Nutrition Customized
– Meal coaching Software
– Hundreds of grab n go recipes
– Unlimited 4 week support
Adult Active Lifestyle
If you are an adult or have hung up your cleats from competing then this program is for you. We deliver our customized meal plans through our app. Its like having us in your pocket!
– Are you looking to loose fat and build muscle?
– Are you wanting to feel your best & build new healthy routines?
– Crush all the supplement myths & learn what’s best for you
– Learn how to use food to fuel your activity and not use food to loose or gain weight!
With no definitive cure in sight for this infectious disease, the internet and various soc
I love talking to athletes who want to eat healthy and make better decisions when it comes
BMI Calculator Chart
|18.5 - 24.9||Healthy|
|25.0 - 29.9||Overweight|
|30.0 - and Above||Obese|
Calculate your BMI
Your BMR with activity factor is the number of calories your body burns per day based on the activity factor you selected. *Convert inches to cm by multiplying value by 2.54, and lbs to kg by dividing value by 2.2